If you're ready for a new and exciting way to snorkel, then try Supplied Air Snorkeling for Youth (SASY) and discover how easy it is to breathe underwater. SASY units are designed for kids who are 5 years old and over. It's a fun, safe and easy way to explore any underwater environment. The special SASY vest will not deflate, so kids stay on the surface throughout the entire experience.
Kids - bring your parents diving! For young adventurers like you, the Bubblemaker program is an introduction to the thrill of breathing underwater. If you're 8 or 9 years of age, now is your chance to take the plunge with a PADI instructor and go pool diving.
Whether it's a glass of milk, bubble gum or submerged beneath the surface - you can't help blowing bubbles! So try blowing bubbles our way. Start out on the right fin, jump into the PADI Bubblemaker program today!
PADI Seal Team
Seal Team members embark on five aqua missions where scuba skills are learned and refined with a Seal Team DVD, activity book, underwater games and activities! Many of the scuba skills learned through Seal training can also be applied toward the Open Water Confined Water Dive number one!!
Seal Team Aqua Missions are split into classroom training and pool sessions for a total of nine hours for the course. Basic Seal Team is scheduled at your convenience. Mastery of underwater skills is required before advancement into the Master Seal Team program, your next big adventure.
Seal Team participants must be at least eight years old.
Cost: $250.00 per participant
Included in the cost:
- Aqua Mission Logbook
- Aqua Mission activity book
- Seal Team T-Shirt
What you should bring:
- Swim suit and towel
- Mask, fins, and snorkel (Ask about our 10% discount for Seal Team participants)
2018 Seal Team Classes
- Jan 20 & 21 - 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- April 14 & 15 – 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Aug 4 & 5 – 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Nov 10 & 11 – 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Master Seal Team — Underwater Adventures
If you've already completed your Seal Team training, then continue the action and adventure of underwater exploration with these exciting specialty courses:
Creature ID Specialist
Learn how to identify aquatic animals and how they move through the water.
Learn how to hover in the water like an astronaut!
Learn how to take stunning underwater pictures during this aquamission.
This exciting mission lets you experience diving in the dark!
In this fun mission, you will learn how to help other divers if they get into trouble.
Cost: $75 per course
- With the completion of 5 Seal Team Specialties, the Seal Team member receives $25 off the Open Water Diver Certification Course
- Complete 5 additional specialties, for a total of 10, and become a Master Seal Team diver and receive an additional $25 off the cost of the Open Water Diver Certification Course
Seal Team Specialties (for current Seal Team members):
- January 20 – 9:00 am – Navigation
- February 17 - 9:00 am – Skin Diver
- March 3 - 9:00 am – Snapshot
- April 14 - 9:00 am – Safety
- May 12 - 9:00 am – Creature ID
- June 9 - 9:00 am – Navigation
- July 7 - 9:00 am – Environmental
- August 4 – 9:00 am – Inner Space
- Sept 15 – 9:00 am – Search & Rec
- October 13 – 9:00 am – Wreck
- November 10 – 9:00 am – Night
- Dec 15 – 9:00 am – Bring A Friend